Monday, 5 September 2011

Listen! Can your hear it?

That sweet sound of ... nothing.  No  racing car noises, no random questions, no sulky refusals to co-operate.  Just peace & quiet.
We have survived the summer holidays and LM is back at preschool and very excited to be there too (he is desperate to show his friends his new roly-poly skills).  And whilst this calm is very welcome, I must admit the holidays weren't too bad.  Yes, we developed a slight attitude problem when it came to tidying our toys away but all in all we had fun and 6 weeks actually flew by.  So much so we didn't get to do some of the things I had planned.  Of course, the weather wasn't as perfect as I would have liked but when is it ever?  I'm sure LM has happy memories of walking in the woods, going out on Pop's boat, climbing hills, (and let's not forget playing hide and seek) so I think it was an overall success.
With LM now at preschool 4 times a week I had grand resolutions of making the most of the time being productive - however I've already failed on that score by sitting down at the computer.  This term's report will read "Must do better"  - for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment