Strictly is back &, although we've missed it so far, LM & I are all geared up to dance along on a Saturday night. It's something of a tradition now. Ever since he was a baby, when I used to dance him around the living room to soothe his fractiousness, we have enjoyed swinging each other around to the jive, the chachacha & the waltz (yes, we keep the same tempo for all dances). Anyone who has had the pleasure (misfortune?) to be here at the appointed time, has been roped into LM's dancing.
I am looking forward to this year - LM is currently developing some very unusual dance moves, mainly involving swivelling & throwing himself to the floor. I am hoping to get video evidence but he has taken to looming close to the lens, saying "Cheeeese!!!" whether it's for a photo or video. I shall keep trying...watch this space.
I am looking forward to this year - LM is currently developing some very unusual dance moves, mainly involving swivelling & throwing himself to the floor. I am hoping to get video evidence but he has taken to looming close to the lens, saying "Cheeeese!!!" whether it's for a photo or video. I shall keep trying...watch this space.
No comments:
Post a Comment