Thursday, 11 April 2013

Salesman of the Year

We have started a new business selling sailing & watersports gear (http://www.coastwatersports.com/ if you're interested) and during the Easter holidays LM has had to spend a couple of hours in the office 'helping' out.* 

I didn't realise how fully on board he was with the family business until I picked him up from his football course today when I was informed that he had told a friend's mum to buy a boat as we had a sailing shop now.  She said she didn't have a boat but did have a canoe to which, being the perfectly on-the-ball salesman, he replied "But have you got wheels for it?"   Top marks for remembering that we sell kayak carts!

However, any commission he earns has already been spent as he filched a sailing cap when he last visited the office.

*He does actually help but only if it involves using the barcode scanner

No comments:

Post a Comment